How to Use a Metered-Dose Inhaler the Right Way?
- Using a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) seems easy.
- But many people do not use them properly.
- If you misuse your MDI, a little medicine gets in your lungs, and most of it stays behind your mouth. If you have space, use it.
- It helps to put more medicine into your airways.
- If you have not used the inhaler for a while, you may need to prioritize it.
- See the instructions in your inhaler for how and when to do this.
- Remove the cap.
- Look inside the mouth and make sure there is nothing in it.
- Shake the inhaler vigorously 10 to 15 times before each use.
- Breathe all the way. Try to exhale as much as possible.
- advantages of metered-dose inhaler
- a metered-dose inhaler of salmeterol deliver which of the following
Take a deep breath
- Hold the silent speaker inhaler.
- Place your lips around the speaker to form a strong mark.
- As you begin to breathe slowly through your mouth, press down the inhaler once.
- Keep breathing slowly, as deep as possible.
- Cara guna metered-dose inhaler
- correct use of a metered-dose inhaler
Hold Your Spirit
- Remove the inhaler from your mouth.
- If you can, hold your breath as you count to 10.
- This allows the medicine to reach deep into your lungs.
- Pucker your lips and breathe out a little with your mouth.
- If you are using beta-agonists, wait about 1 minute for the next release.
- You don’t have to wait a minute between the anger of some drugs.
- Replace the cap in the mouth and make sure it is tightly closed.
- After using your inhaler, rinse your mouth with water, wrap and spit.
- Do not swallow water.
- This helps to reduce the side effects of your medication.
- example of metered-dose inhaler
- formulation of metered-dose inhaler Slideshare
Keep Your Inhaler Clean
Look for a hole where the medicine is sprayed on your inhaler. If you see powder in or around the hole, clean your inhaler.
- Remove the metal cupboard from the L-shaped item.
- Clean the speaker and cap in warm water.
- Let them air-dry overnight.
- In the morning, put the canister back inside. Put the cap on.
- DO NOT SUPPORT any other components.
- how does a metered-dose inhaler work
- instructions for use of a metered-dose inhaler
Replacing Your Inhaler
Most inhalers come with calculators on the box. Look at the counter and change the inhaler before running out of medication.
- Do not put your baking box in water to see if it is empty.
- This does not work.
- Bring your inhaler to the clinic.
- Your provider can be sure that you are using it properly.
- ipratropium bromide metered-dose inhaler
- list the instructions for use of a metered-dose inhaler
Keeping your Inhaler
Store your inhaler at room temperature. It may not work well if it is very cold.
The medicine in the hole is under pressure.